Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it last?
Raptor Experience 3 hours - Owl Experience 3 hours - Falconry Experience 3 hours - Hunting Day – 5 hours
Please arrive promptly for the start of your experience.
1) Weather - The experiences are weather dependent to ensure the safety of the birds, so its always best to check before you set off! If it’s too windy or rainy, we will rearrange your experience for another date. You can call us on 07815 756 386 or email beforehand.
2) Clothing - Our experiences require walking boots or suitable footwear for the season, and on our Hunting Experiences you must have waterproof footwear and clothing.
3) Bring a Camera – You’re more than welcome to take photographs; the birds don’t even mind the flash!
4) Voucher Expiry - Please note, that the vouchers do expire, all vouchers are valid 1 year from purchase. Vouchers which have expired will not be honoured.
5) Spectators - Except Hunting Days all our experiences include 2 people attending, so you are more than welcome to bring a friend to share the experience with you. Should you wish to add more people to your booking please get in touch to discuss.
6) Booking -
You can also phone us on 07815 756 386 (please leave a message, due to the nature of our business we can be busy flying birds).
© Copyright Walworth Birds of Prey